Michigan LLC & Corporate Formation Lawyer
Forming a new company can be a complicated task, with many pressing details that need immediate attention. At Meroueh & Hallman LLP, we offer the necessary legal support to firmly establish your company in the marketplace. Our skilled team can provide your company with timely transactional and administrative support that will align with your new business development requirements. A wrong decision during the formation process can have permanent negative consequences on your business.
Our Business Startup Package Includes:
- Initial Consultation meeting with a Coprorate Attorney
- $50.00 State of Michigan Fee
- “Preparation of Founding Documents; i.e. Articles or Certificate of Formation
- Bylaws/Minutes or LLC Operations Agreement
- State of Michigan Business Application
- IRS EIN (Employer ID Number)
Experienced legal guidance at the inception of your business will provide a firm foundation for your company to grow upon. With decades of business law practice, we can provide you with counsel and direction to support your business in the years to come. Business legal risk mitigation and correctly followed procedure can mean the difference between success and failure for your business.